Saturday, February 27, 2016

Kelly's of Thorndale PA



I went to Kelly's in Thorndale PA on Friday, February 12, 2016, two days before Valentine's Day. 

One of Thorndale's little best kept secret!  Kelly's is the place where you want to take guests and out of towners for a wonderful experience.  The staff is amazing, attentive and friendly. Their food is great, comes out very quickly and at great prices.

This is a quint Eatery hidden away in a group of shops between K Mart and Giant on Lincoln Highway. The place was full but not crowded. The atmosphere was warm and friendly. Most of the customers seemed to be very friendly with the staff, as if they know them from frequenting there often.  The staff was very attentive to the clientele with small talk and conversations all will giving great service. The know of jobs, children, events and accomplishments of many of the patriots that were at the restaurant with me. 

As I was trying to decide what I wanted to try from the items on the menu my waitress noticed that I was thinking about the Kelly's Choose French Toast. The surprising thing is that I am not really crazy about French Toast. I like it well enough. It is just not something that I go craving, not like I do Pancakes.

Well I am so glad that I ordered the French Toast. It was two think pieces of bread, cooked to golden brown perfection. The inside of the bread was light and fluffy and the outside slightly toasty with just the right amount of egg mixture. In between the french toasts was a Cream Cheese like Custard on top I had Bananas and Blueberries, on the side was Whipped Cream. 


www.YELP.com/biz/kellys-thorndale



Like Me
on



No comments:

Post a Comment