Monday, March 7, 2016

Double D Diner and Family Restaurant in Coatesville

Double D Diner
Coatesville, PA


Saturday, March 5, 2016

My husband and I went to Double D Diner and Family Restaurant on 1323 East Lincoln Highway in Coatesville, PA.

It is hard to go in and out of Coatesville from the East End with out noticing this Diner. It is very Retro inside and out. There are booth, table and counter setting. The staff is friendly and very busy.

We had the Number 5 Double D Omelet with a side order of bacon cooked crispy. The order came with Hash Brown and a chose of white, wheat or rye toast. I had rye and my husband had wheat. The Holliandaise Sauce tasted home made, so I ask it it was and was told yes.





I am going to have to remember to take pictures before we start eating, LOL.



I am so glad this place is close to home.
I will be back again.

No comments:

Post a Comment